- January 20th, 2010
(1)Screen-name and DOB, please tell me these~: LovelyParasite, Nov. 27 1992
(2)Height, weight, clothing size and shoe size: 5'2, 120lbs, US size 6, shoe size 7
(3) Why did you start to dress lolita? A few years ago, I found out about the fashion style and wanted to dress in it sooooo badly. I finally got the courage(and money xD) to start dressing in it about 2 years ago. I just love the fashion and I think it suits me more than other fashion styles. xD
(4) Which style of lolita do you like?: I love sweet Lolita the most, but I also like classic, shiro, and hime lolita.
(5) Express in your own words, the ideal your above answer: Sweet lolita is just something that calls out to me, being young at heart it makes me feel as lovely and innocent as I do on the inside. For me it's not just being like everyone else, and decorating myself in all pink and pastel colors, it's about expressing my inner self.
(6) Do you have piercings? Where?: I only have piercings in my ear. :]
(7) Which brands do you like?: Angelic Pretty, Baby(sometimes), Metamorphose temps de fil, and alot of "offbrand" brands like bodyline, and Infanta.
(8) Which are your favourite clothes you wear? My princess style dress from bodyline. I love the pearls!!
(9) How many lolita friends do you have? Not many actually xD Most of my friends just like seeing me in it, rather than dress up in it themselves.
(10) What do you love most about lolita? The unique-ness, and the feelings I have when I wear the clothes.
(11) What do you hate about it? Pet peeves??: Alot of times, the prints and styles are often repeated in brands like Angelic Pretty and Baby. Sometimes it just gets boring to see 50 prints of bunnies that look the same or resemble an older print of a bunny.
(12) Magazine you read? Gothic Lolita Bible and KERA.
(13) Headdresses, bonnets or ribbons/katsushya? I look like a baby in bonnets, so i stay away from them...xD I love Ribbons, and Katsushya's much better and wear them more.
(14) Yes to Drawers/Bloomers?: I like bloomers when its chilly outside.
(15) Do you tie headdresses at the front or at the back? The back
(16) Who is your favourite band/type of music? Nightmare, and my fav. type of music is Jrock/rock, and Jpop/pop.
(17) What is your phone ring tone~?: Ai Otsuka- Daisuki da Yo
(18) Do you go to concerts in lolita?: No, I would get my dress all dirty and sweaty.
(19) For people who attend concerts: Do you headbang there?: Lol no
(20) What colours do you like?: Pink, White, Mint, and Purple.
(21) What are your hobbies?: I like drawing, painting, and sewing.
(22) If you have any favourite perfumes, please tell us.: "Love" By Gwen Stefani and P.S. I love you body spray. So sweet smelling but also elegant~
(23) Is there anything you are careful of in lolita?: Eating sweets -_-;, I generally eat very cleanly but whenever I try to be careful I end up spilling on myself like a dork.
(24) Do you have any favourite haunts to go to in lolita?: Not really. I'm sensitive to those types of things, so I dont go near "haunted" places.
(25) How many times a week do you dress lolita?: Right now, not much. Probably once a week? Yeah. Because it's cold, and I dont like wearing skirts in the middle of winter. My legs get cold so easy!!
(26) Please tell us an embarrassing story when you were a beginner in lolita.: Haha xD I once bought a dress with really scratchy lace in the beginning, and then figured out that it was horrible quality. I just kinda laughed. I actually plan on redesigning it and making it nice.
(27) Your current hairstyle and colour.: Hime-cut, and Black. I dont die my hair much.
(28) What is your lolita history?: I have bought most of my clothes from bodyline, and my sister brings me back clothes from japan when she goes there. I buy very few from Angelic Pretty, but most brand makes me look chubby. >.<
(29) Do you store your clothes in a special place?: I store my loli clothes in a different section of my closet so it doesn't touch my regular casual clothes, my petticoats even have there own section so they dont get squished!
(30) Did you ever think about stopping Lolita? What was the reason?: Yeah, a while ago actually. The reason was is that I have to pay for my college classes and books and stuff so I will be broke!
(31) What is your motto?: If you keep living, and never give up, lots of good things will ome your way.
(31) Your dreams of the Future?: To own all the lolita clothes I want~, and live in a small house with my boyfriend.
(33) "This person is so perfect for lolita!" - Do you ever think that about certain celebraties?: ......Katy Perry...and Lady Gaga. But I think both or just Lady Gaga, have dressed in it before.
(34) Any products/items you have with a fond memory?: My polar bear coin purse/necklace thing that my sister got for me in Japan. I love it, and I just treasure i alot really.
(35) What was your first item?: A dress from bodyline. :o
(36) Have you got a pose for photos?: Not really. I usually just put my hands over top eachother,and tilt my head a bit.
(37) What is your heart's bible? [book/magazine/CD/etc]: Hmm...Maybe Landon Pigg's CD, the boy who never. His lyrics are all sweet, and always very thoughtful but sad. He always talks about love, and the feelings of being in love, and how he views the world in a wonderful way. I wonder how it looks from his eyes.
(38) What is the best cm for heels?: I love any type of heel height because im short, but I really just like about 4 inch heels.
(39) Do you wear tiaras?: Nuu
(40) Do you think you want to try prince style? What kind of prince? Ankoku-kei [Gothic/dark prince]? Or "prince on a white horse" style?: I have ALWAYS wanted to try the prince on a white horse style, with a rose, and cute knickers and in all white. I desperately want to. Maybe I will for my birthday...
(41) What types of lace do you like?: Venise lace~
(42) Do you own a doll? Does it give you fun, childish feelings?: I dont. :] The only doll I have her name is Irae, and since she is a part of the Little Apple Dolls series, she has no eyes. But she does make me feel warm inside.
(43)What is in your lolita bag?: Lipgloss, Coin Purse, Inhaler, and Candy.
(44) What is your favourite flower?: The Carnation, and Easter Lilies.
(45) Right now, what is your favourite accessory?: Polar Bear coin purse.
(46) Please reccommend us some cosmetics.: uhm..Hm. I can't think of any at the moment.
(47) With Eye-tape your eyes look like a Doll's! What eyelashes will you wear?: Just simple long ones that aren't too thick.
(48) Your eyemakeup for these eyelashes?: Probably very light eyeliner, white shimmer eyeshadow with pink blended in it, and a litte mascara to match my real eyelashes with the fake ones.
(49) Red Lipstick? Blue? Black? Pink?: Pink >.< Red and Black are too strong for my complexion.
(50) Or which nail polish do you choose normally?: Usually clear, but with glitter.
(51) Have you ever changed in a train station bathroom?: Haha, no.
(52) What do you think of 'twinning' and 'triplet' lolitas?: So cute! But I can never do it. xD
(53) How do you keep in shape for lolita? Reccommend us something.: Usually take short jogs, or walks, and eat healthy like salad and yogurt. When your feeling hungry in the middle of the day, or really want a snack you should drink milk instead of eating junk food and such.
(54) Do you keep calm when by yourself in Lolita?: Sometimes I'm a little giddy, but yes I am calm.
(55) How much do you spend per month on clothes/accessories?: $30/$40
(56) Was there a time lag between you knowing about Lolita and dressing?: Yes
(57) What is your most expensive Lolita item?: Hm..I dont know...Huh..
(58) It takes a lot of money to do Lolita. How do you save?: I usually put a little aside when I get paid, and tend not to impulse buy things and really plan and save if I want something really badly.
(59) Just a little secret here...How much have you spent so far on Lolita, roughly?: Probably only around $500. I are broke student desu.
(60) Is there a Brand you want near where you live?: Angelic Pretty!! >.< and Bodyline xD
(61) "Man, what a rip-off!!" Have you ever thought that about a store?: Sometimes I think that about Baby's clothes...because they overprice alot of simple things. And that irritates me.
(62) Do you shop online? If so, put the good & bad points here to advise others.: Yes, and good points, you get things you cant get where you live, bad point, shipping is usually a jerk and the mailing system is horrible somtimes.
(63) You can say if you want, but is there a Secret person/shop that you have ordered a dress solely for you from? [I guess commissioned/replicated]): Not really..I plan on commisioning F+F for a replica of a dress I like though.
(64) "I can never have that/see that happening!! But I will always want it!!" Is there a brand you think this of?: Some of Angelic Pretty's clothes that I love so much~
(65) What do you do with the clothes you don't want anymore?: I usually sell them or keep them, and try to see if oneday I might want to wear it again.
(66) What is your most recent purchase? [Even non-lolita]: Fuzzy White ear muffs.
(67) Is there an item which you love that you can't buy/seem to find?: AP's Miracle candy in Pink, and Fruit's Parlor in Pink. And Metamorphose's Suprise Party in White. I can never find them, and when I do they get sold very fast. >_< My dreammm!
(68) What do you think of people who only wear lolita to concerts?: I think, wow I hope you dont get dirty.
(69) What do you think of lolitas without makeup?: For some people, I think they should at least wear SOME makeup. Even a little, maybe to hide your bags, or even out the skin tone.
(70) Another lolita is wearing the same coordinate/clothes as you!! What do you do?: Wave and smile~
(71) What age should you stop Lolita?: I dont ever want to really give it up persay, but when Im around 30 I dont want to be wearing sugar pink and huge head bows. I might switch to classic, and refine myself like a lady, but for now I shall be a child.
(72) When do you think you should graduate from Lolita? And why?: Maybe when Im in my late 30's. I dont want to really graduate, but change.
(73) "You should stop that!!!>_<;" What must you not do when dressing lolita?: Be rude to others, be impolite, and run amok and make lots of loud noises being completely rude to others in the area..
(74) A lolita should be 'this'! What do you think that should be?: Herself!/Himself. Or cute and modest.
(75) Excluding #73, is there anything you should deffinately not do in lolita?: I hate it when people try to act ridiculously cute in Lolita. They try to hard to look and act "cute" it irritates me... You should just be yourself.
(76) What do you think of men in Lolita?: Cute~ Depending on what type of man. xD
(77)Did you change yourself for dressing lolita?: Not really, I found that Lolita fit my personality, so I didn't have to change.
(78) What does your family and surrounding people think of you dressing lolita? And do you accept it?: My family is very supportive, and my friends all like it too. I'm happy that they all like it, and none of them outcast me for it.
(79) How do you dress Lolita in the boiling mid-summer?: I usually wear JSK's, without a blouse sometimes. It depends I might wear my hair in pigtails, instead of down though.
(80) Have you gone to School or Work in lolita?: No~ Just because people at school/work irritate me and would make crude/rude comments to me because many people at my school and work are mean and have to say something about EVERYTHING.
(81) How do you dress normally?: My own style~, I usually dress in pastel colors, or in all black. Sort of a emo-style but not.
(82) Do you think twice about buying second-hand clothes?: It depends on the condition of the clothes, and if it has stains or something like that.
(83) Do you have a boyfriend? [or husband?] Does he understand Lolita?: I have a boyfriend, and he doesn't exactly understand it, but he accepts it. He knows I love it so he doesn't dislike it. Most times than not, he just wants to dress in Kodona or Ouji clothes to match my outfit for that day. xD
(84) Please tell us your ideal man.: my boyfriend! xD He's my ideal.
(85) What Lolita has left a big, shiny impression on you so far?: Oh it's embarassing to say! xD Hrm.. Well I love Queen of Dorks/Claire and Aimee Major Steinberger. Both are adorable, and have kind personalities! Even though I have only met one.
(86) Have you made your own clothes? What are they like?: Yes! I think they are lovely, and I put alot of hard work into all of them.
(87) Have you made your own accessories? What did you make?: Headresses, Alice Bows, and Sweets jewelry.
(88) The best item you have made! What is it?: My big head eating red bow. I love that thing. xD
(89) Please say your most perfect Lolita coordination you wear.: Pink Princess JSK from bodyline, A cute short sleeve blouse, AP's OTK white lace socks, Pink montreal shoes.
(90) Do you admire someone? What are they like?: I admire my older sister, she's beautiful, elegant, and tries hard in everything she does.
(91) One day I will go on a date with that person. What would you like to wear for him?: I've been on a date with my boyfriend, in one of my AP skirts, cant remember which one though. He thought it was cute.
(92) If you want one, what type of store would you open in the future?: Most likely a Lolita Dress shop. I've always wanted to own one, really.
(93) Your eyes get attracted inadvertantly to something. What is this motif?: Probably something pink, with cakes.
(94) Would you dress your child in Lolita?: Yes
(95) How much do you spend on one outfit?: Around 200/300$
(96) "This is Lolita!!" Please say what you would say this about.: Certain antique items, like music boxes, and certain places.
(97) "I have always wanted to try that once!" What, in the Lolita world, have you wanted to try wearing?: Idk, really...Maybe Kuro-loli. But I'm not sure.
(98) Look at you in Lolita. In one word/phrase, how would you express your style/image?: Truly a lovely maiden.
(99) What is your ideal of Lolita?: Someone, cute, elegant, and kind...someone who looks as if they aren't real.
(100) Thank you for taking this Baton!! Please state your thoughts on it!: It was fun! Though it was a bit long!